Thursday, May 20, 2010

Taylor Swift Wants Stingrays for Her Living Room Pond

Yep, I said it. Taylor Swift wants a few stingrays to put in her pond that is in her new living room.
Taylor recently moved into an apartment in Nashville, and has enjoyed decorating it to her own tastes. She wasn’t happy with just slapping some paint the walls and getting upgraded carpet. Instead she decided a total remodel was in order.


Taylor tells People Magazine:

“There are rooms where there weren’t rooms before, and I have a birdcage in my living room that is people-sized,” she explained. “Then there’s a pond in the living room as well, and I want to get stingrays. I don’t want people to think I’m crazy, but wouldn’t that be cool?”

“My friends and I have been calling it things like ‘The Imaginarium’ because it has all of these crazy whimsical things in it,”

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see a few pics of the inside of Taylor’s new crib. CMT Cribs….WHERE ARE YOU? Go knock on her door. We wanna see! Oh, and make sure to take along a bucket of squid with you. The stingrays will love it!

http://www.countrymusictattletale.com/2010/05/20/taylor-swift-wants-stingrays-for-her-living-room-pond

No comments:

Post a Comment