Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cross Canadian Ragweed To Take A Break From The Road

SHOW DOG – UNIVERSAL MUSIC group CROSS CANADIAN RAGWEED have announced they will be taking a break from life on the road. They have played 220 dates a year for 13 of the last 15 years, and they each agreed that they wanted to spend more time at home with their families.


CCR founder and drummer RANDY RAGSDALE said: “For many years my band has been my top priority. Being in a touring band you have to give it your all, give it 100%. Right now, I need to be at home for my family, particularly my son JC, who has autism. I would understand and support the bands decision to get another drummer and press on. But that’s not what they wanted to do. I was blown away by their decision and their support.”

Lead singer CODY CANADA added: “We’ve always said from the start, we’re RAGWEED as the four of us, or not RAGWEED at all.”

For more details, go to http://www.crosscanadianragweed.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment